Manuel Brühl has more than twelve years of professional experience in advising companies and groups of companies on German and international corporate tax matters. One of his main areas of expertise is advising on transformations and restructurings – also with cross-border implications. Regularly Manuel Brühl acts as an advisor to other advisors in complex tax issues. In addition, Manuel Brühl frequently advises in connection with real estate transactions, in particular on trade tax and real estate transfer tax. Mr Brühl is in demand across Germany as a representative in proceedings before the fiscal courts in his areas of expertise.
- Steuerberater (Certified Tax Advisor)
- Reorganization of GmbH company into tax transparent structure, income and real estate transfer tax optimization of special purpose companies
- Structuring of contribution of partnership into cororate structure, implementation of holding structures
- Tax due iligence und structuring advice on real estate transactions (deal size MEUR 500)
- Tax court representations (also in front of the Federal Fiscal Court in Munich), inter alia in tax loss preservation case and real estate transfer tax case
Manuel Brühl studied business administration in Münster. After working for a major international law firm in Frankfurt am Main, he worked for Flick Gocke Schaumburg, Becker Büttner Held and his own tax law firm in Munich.
Manuel Brühl regularly publishes in renowned German tax law journals (Schriftenverzeichnis StB Manuel Brühl) and lectures for leading instititutions on reorganisation tax law and international corporate tax law across Germany.